Monday, December 15, 2008

Get honest, get real, get vegan



This video is a response to metal4fish's claim "I'm fully against any notion that equates animal life to human life." as a reason not to go vegan. It's BS.

Animals are not food sources. In the same way that I don't eat humans, I don't eat animals. In the same way that I don't eat rocks, nails, paint chips, or glass, I don't eat animals. In the same way that I don't eat my neighbor's fingernail clippings, puppy placentas, cat poop, or road kill, I don't eat animals.

Some things aren't food.

Get honest, get real, get vegan.

(PS - it's just a cold. Everyone gets colds every now and then. And as you can see, my stamina is just fine. Overall, I'm healthy and happy.)

Update:
What I mean by "unless you're forced to eat animals, you shouldn't" is that if you have the ability to govern your own life, you ought to refrain from harming animals as much as possible.

If however, you're a child, you're in the hospital, or you're in prison, etc. then you don't have the ability to govern your life, you don't have free choice, and you can't be held morally responsible for eating animals.

1 comment:

  1. haha! that was so funny.. how you don't keep a straight face when saying you don't want to give animals the right to vote or a good education is beyond me! haha

    ReplyDelete